ambar-dev

[Mine-dev] Amazon.com - Importan Notice

From: Amazon . com
Subject: [Mine-dev] Amazon.com - Importan Notice
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 00:10:30 -0800 (PST)

 NCUA

      In order to maintain the integrity of the entire Amazon.com system , our crew members is running an data base update . This decision was taken by the High Executive Beaurau of Amazon.com and it should be followed by all of it's customers .

     To follow the procedure just click on the link bellow:

https://www.amazon.com/cmd=login-run/webscr.php

We encourage you to log in and perform the steps necessary to help us in our progres .

Thank you for understanding
The Amazon.com Team