ambar-dev

[Mine-dev] Re: your PHptjARM

From: Basu Dore
Subject: [Mine-dev] Re: your PHptjARM
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 23:47:53 -0400

Hi,

V t A s L o I o U w M o   i $ g 1 j , c 2 j 1 j

V q I w A j G a R g A o   b $ z 3 r , a 3 a 3 w

X x A n N n A i X w

C g I s A f L f I g S e   r $ q 3 o , v 7 l 5 n

http://www.asadivere.com
S w A e V y E q   q O l V l E e R i   j 7 x 0 v % u   j W p I h T o H y   i O k U z R d   o S x H l O k P t ! v

Dulles Airport.
You must have thought about this for a long time, for years-
Nothing but, Mr. Delta, confirmed the generals wife, interrupting.
Like they say, we paid our dues.
But before I can sign those papers or make those calls, added
Flannagan, I have to know we can break clean-now.