ambar-dev

[Mine-dev] Your cash, Non-swedish

From: Horacio Mcwilliams
Subject: [Mine-dev] Your cash, Non-swedish
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 17:16:38 +0360

Genuine Swiss made RoleNx repilcas are as close to the real thing
as a repilca watch can be. Sometimes even the professional jewelers
are unable to tell the difference from the real RoleWx watch.

Why spend thousands of dollars on the real deal when
a repilca watch looks so much alike that only an expert could tell the
difference...
And you only pay a fractoin of the price.

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIL 370% DIS0COUNT OFER!

http://47QFB3Odt0o0ej31jjowvvb0vvbivvd.unrhymedad.com/

=========     "And what,  in  your opinion, has been the  most important
discovery in
look on his face made me change my mind. The  hell with them all, I thought.
sand, his parents were very much dismayed indeed.
move around. There it was, the  pussycat, shiny new  and  clean, the  copper
     There  are several reasons--and a great many more hypotheses-- for this
helmets, too.  They were blocking  the whole street. There was no way to get

hard?"
     "How is he telling them?"