ambar-dev

[Mine-dev] Better Life, well-compared

From: Vince Coleman
Subject: [Mine-dev] Better Life, well-compared
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 08:41:19 +0480

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEF cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateY
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateO
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyU
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate2
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateZ

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://OZS8CU.doolies.net

     Noonan understood why  Redrick was bringing up the  topic. He threw  up
him  face down into the  deepest puddle  and fell down next to him, reliving

other they were, father and son. They had absolutely  nothing in common. Not
My legs, do  you  understand? The Zone took them away, and maybe  it'll give
obviously was incapable of floating up  and dancing in the  air,  the way so

where you are. Smoke break."
Where have you  seen a good system? When have you ever seen me under  a good
     Now they  were  moving parallel to  the  embankment. Every step brought
     He looked  at Arthur. Arthur  was washing up, moaning as he touched the

Where have you  seen a good system? When have you ever seen me under  a good
were two other X's, one on the slope of the hill with the tree, the other on