ambar-dev

[Mine-dev] abscess

From: David Douglas
Subject: [Mine-dev] abscess
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:05:56 +0530

On contentious ground, I would hurry up my rear. Theother is indicated in Ts`ao Kungs brief note: Draw closertogether--i. Thus the full fruits of victory will be ours. Seeing thismaneuver, the whole army of Chao broke into loud laughter. 3) less wisely says: Let advance be richlyrewarded and retreat be heavily punished. 3) less wisely says: Let advance be richlyrewarded and retreat be heavily punished. Wemay remember that the heroes of the Iliad were equally childlikein showing their emotion. Those who may think that Sun Tzu is over-emphatic onthis point would do well to read Col. You must deceive even your own soldiers. Confront your soldiers with the deed itself; never letthem know your design. Wemay remember that the heroes of the Iliad were equally childlikein showing their emotion. Confront your soldiers with the deed itself; never letthem know your design. Thisconcludes what Sun Tzu has to say about grounds and thevariations corresponding to them. When he has penetrated into hostile territory, but to nogreat distance, it is facile ground. XI, we come to the Nine Grounds par excellence, immediatelyfollowed by the variations. Make forays in fertile country in order to supply yourarmy with food. On dispersive ground, therefore, fight not. 36, where it is the enemywho is surrounded. On open ground, do not try to block the enemys way. 7, 5, 8 and 9 of the subsequent list, and one that isnot included in it. And Chia Lin says: there should be nofixity in your rules and arrangements.