ambar-dev

[Mine-dev] apparent

From: Antony Dennis
Subject: [Mine-dev] apparent
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 12:27:08 +0300

But its extension to Germanys young womanhood is by nomeans so favorably regarded. We distinctly play down thepersonalities, she deprecated. Theleader conducts the meeting according to a program prepared in advanceat National Headquarters. The man was very much the head of his family. One timethey may be an artificial flower; next time a miniature dagger, and soforth. The Labor Army is not intended to compete with ordinarylabor. Every Wednesday, the boys and girlsgather in their respective Homes for their regular Home-Evening. Instead, we work hand-in-hand with our menfolk forcommon aims and purposes. What I have been describing is the peacetime scene. Then an hour for washing, dressing,bed-making, clean-up, and early breakfast. We distinctly play down thepersonalities, she deprecated. During these periodic money-raising campaigns, all sorts of dodges areemployed. These women declared they wanted neither equalitynor womens rights. A dynamic lady, whose mother is an American, Dr. Woman fulfilled her traditional role of wife and mother. Those selected youngsters are a favored group. To all intents and purposes, those boys arein the army now. Then an hour for washing, dressing,bed-making, clean-up, and early breakfast. Thereafterthey are scheduled to pass into the regular Labor Service and do theirmilitary duty. Unlike many womensorganizations elsewhere, we dont fight for what is often calledwomens rights. Tothis end, some camps are established near industrial areas to aid thewives of factory workers. When the Empire perished, domestic relations were in a turmoil.