ambar-dev

[Mine-dev] Re: sahiz home

From: Stephany Swain
Subject: [Mine-dev] Re: sahiz home
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 06:24:28 -0700

D e ea m r H n om d e O o wne j r,

Your c p re u di p t doesn't matte v r to us!

If you OW u N r f ea i l e g st a at m e and want I o MM z EDI h ATE
c v as m h to s e pen o d ANY wa z y you like,
or simply wish to L p OW l ER your mon q thly p m ayme c nt j s
by a third or more, here are the d j ea q ls w we have T e OD m AY:

$ 49 k 0 , 0 d 00 a f s lo o w a y s 3 , 3 p 5 %
$ 37 m 0 , 0 x 00 a i s lo k w a d s 3 , 5 b 5 %
$ 2 u 50 , 00 a 0 a m s l x ow a s s 3 , 7 j 5 %
$ 2 v 00 , 0 q 00 a u s lo m w a y s 3 , 9 t 0 %

V s isi i t o q ur web s g it q e

Stephany Swain , A j ppr l ov i al M a ana t ge t r

must know, speaking in the vulgar argot of this planet-I was told that
the mens room was down here.
Well it aint. Da udder way.