ambar-dev

[Mine-dev] January hide

From: Bel Bolden
Subject: [Mine-dev] January hide
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:41:00 -0500

There is abundant testimony to Hudsonswork. Stead obtainedrepeatedly what the old photographer called shadow pictures. I knew nothing at all about Spiritualism then. Reeves, the proprietor of a dining-room near Kings Cross.
Marshall alone; John was there,and talked for an hour.
Stainton Moses, who hasdevoted a chapter to Mr.
He says:Again and again I sent friends to Mr.
Admiral Usborne Moore testifies to hearing three and four spirit voicessimultaneously with Mrs. Stead gives particulars of precautionsobserved in marking plates, etc. A fine account of her varied mediumship is given by Dr. Pictorially they are vile, but howcame they there? William Guay, to make a thorough investigation. Some of the best test results I have ever had came when thestrongest sceptics were in the chair.
He experimented with this mediumon several other occasions, and was convinced of his genuineness.
Particulars of the Commission will be found in LIGHT. Theevidence of professional photographers who were not Spiritualists wasstrongly in Mumlers favour. Most of the great physicalmediums, especially the materializing mediums, produced voice phenomena. Lastly, I assumed that a concealed confederate did the voice, so attendedtwo seances where Mrs.
The case forpsychic photography would be stronger without him.
Marshall alone; John was there,and talked for an hour.
The sitter was Miss Georgiana Houghton, who hasfully described the incident.
The second portrait, though indistinct, was also recognized by Dr. Reeves, the proprietor of a dining-room near Kings Cross. Hollis was a lady of refinement, and thousands obtained evidence andconsolation through her powers. In thecase of the latter there have always been results, but in no case werethe extras recognized.
Horace Weston, was sent to investigate by Mr. Warrick under every possible test condition, andfully reported in PSYCHIC SCIENCE. Particulars of the Commission will be found in LIGHT. Vearncombe has secured many evidential results.
Marshalland John King to speak at the same time, so I was obliged to throw overthat theory.
Her two spirit guides, James Nolan andan Indian named Ski, talked freely in the Direct Voice.
And theycan say this with the assurance of conviction, after a series ofexhaustive tests.
Buguet was told that his one chance wasto confess.