ambar-dev

[Mine-dev] punch

From: Geffrey Foster
Subject: [Mine-dev] punch
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 13:26:47 +0200

For national reasons I then took the side of the Japanese inour discussions.
Soon the strainsof a song reached us from afar.
I looked upon the defeat of the Russians as a blow toAustrian Slavism.
For national reasons I then took the side of the Japanese inour discussions.
Face to face with that mighty struggle, all the past fell awayinto oblivion. There was a desire to bring the general feeling of uncertainty to an endonce and for all.
This was afear that we might arrive too late for the fighting at the front. Soon the strainsof a song reached us from afar. Lines quoted from the Song of the Curassiers in SchillersWALLENSTEIN.
And then followed a damp, cold night in Flanders.
The fight for freedom had broken out on an unparalleled scale in thehistory of the world. And it was all staged to anaccompaniment of loud but innocuous shouting. Andthis very fact was the real reason for the inner weakness of the TripleAlliance.
My own attitude towards the conflict was equally simple and clear. Therefore they looked forward to a radicalsettlement of accounts. They wished that Heaven would give free rein to the fatewhich could now no longer be curbed. For the second time in my life I plunged deep into the study of thatdestructive teaching.
Sometimes they tried to cure the disease bydoctoring the symptoms, which were taken as the cause.
A new Slavic Great Power was allowed to grow up closeto the frontiers of the German Empire.
And I had to go through that conflict too.
Therefore, it washeld, the State was dependent on the economic structure. That iswhy the Jews have always formed a State within the State. Even our step was nolonger what it had been.
In the second case we havethe Jewish parasitic colonies. Therefore, it washeld, the State was dependent on the economic structure.