ambar-dev

[Mine-dev] Partial-time job vacations, young !

From: terrell gusty
Subject: [Mine-dev] Partial-time job vacations, young !
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 14:59:15 +0000

Reliable workers at home required! Have some spare time to spend? Need to fill it with an easy work at home and get paid for it? We are looking for honest and trustworthy people to work from their homes! We offer a high income potential and an interesting activities with the right cause. No experience necessary. We will train. No start-up costs required.

Want to apply ? Send your resume to: address@hidden
Do you have additional questions? Don't hesitate to contact us!