ambar-dev

[Mine-dev] pipsqueak britches

From: Amabel Downey
Subject: [Mine-dev] pipsqueak britches
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 18:00:51 +0800

They want the Apaches to liveas the white-eyes live.
Let us return with ourherds to our own country and settle down in peace.
I amtired of seeing my people killed in the hopeless struggleagainst the white-eyes.
From my mothers breasts I drew thestrong milk that makes warriors.
Let us go and listen to the talk of Geronimo andthe other old warriors. They have heardthat we are dissatisfied, and they have promised to listento our troubles.
By Mathildes orders, this savage grot was adorned with marblessculptured at great cost, in Italy.
Pausingwithin he let his quick, keen glance pass rapidly over thefaces of the inmates.
The son of Geronimo speaks true words, replied the oldchief. Theytell me not to trust the white-eyed men. The white-eyed ones will not permit us to leavethe reservation and hunt in peace.
If you dont derive profits, no royalty is due.
Shoz-Dijiji fired and scuttled to a new position nearerApache Pass.
It alsotells you how you may distribute copies of this eBook if you want to. Thus wecan live in peace beside the pindah-lickoyee. Madame de Renal was faithful to her promise. Then I let her go; and I came away, but I left my heartand happiness behind. Only Shoz-Dijiji and Gian-nah-tah knewthe truth.
Pausingwithin he let his quick, keen glance pass rapidly over thefaces of the inmates.
The tone of the Black Bear was contemptuous. Theytell me not to trust the white-eyed men. Withstones we will tell you which way we have gone.
We have shown them that we are not at warwith them but with the Mexicans.
A messenger came to Shoz-Dijiji with word that the two tribes had passed safelythrough the pass.
Let not the youngwarriors forget Kas-ki-yeh either! I do not think that we should go tothis council. I have made big medicine and prayed toUsen that this thing may be.
We plantedcrops, but the rain will not come. If you hate the white-eyed girl now, it is well, saidGian-nah.
Gian-nah-tah does not laugh at the sorrow of his bestfriend, said the other. Julien had made Madame de Renal swear that she would live to lookafter Mathildes child.