ampu-announce

[Ampu-announce] incriminate

From: Adam Buck
Subject: [Ampu-announce] incriminate
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:43:55 +0200

If I'd thought there was some way the fire department could've come out and gotten to me, I would've just sat my ass there all day until they came and rescued me. He looked surprised that we wanted it. It wasn't an extremely long tunnel, but it would've been nice to have it anyway.
While we were talking, Chris mentioned about a building next door that was supposed to have some kind of sub-basement in it.
Unfortunately, it would've taken a small raft to explore the chamber.
When those rungs started breaking underneath me, I experienced a panic that I have never felt in my life.
I just collapsed on the ground and lay there for about five minutes. It looked to be some kind of old industrial building from the inside, and someone seemed to be renovating it. Pieces of the ceiling were dangling from above and there was lots of debris on the floor.
She was a professor that had been working on a large canvas painting of the inside of the plant. It was large compared to the others with two stories, and it was either a department store or a clothing store.
That was fine with me.
We were debating on leaving, but they were getting ready to put a firetruck ladder over the sinkhole to take some measurements and we decided to stay for that. Beyond that, the inside was shored up with plain concrete walls and wooden beams before giving way to natural rock walls.
We followed the crowd around to where a couple dozen people or so were standing next to the police tape.
He's probably going to have people asking that all the time. However, the smokestack came out of the roof of a pretty wide industrial building.
We weren't really even sure which end of the mall we'd come in from, and we were reluctant to look down at the end of the mall where the strange person had been trying for unlocked doors.
We told him about the sinkhole and he told us he was also having some video dubbed off.
Once the guy was satisfied he'd gotten the video, he led us back down toward the lobby to wait for our check.
What was also suprising was how sturdy the floor felt despite the age of the building.
Unlike the other side, this one wasn't reinforced with concrete and was just bare rock. So, we started heading over that way. Unfortunately, the police tape was even farther back from the sinkhole there and it was harder to see.
I was honestly that scared, and I'm not someone who scares easily. We headed out the way we'd come, stopping to take a few pictures of the exterior of the building, then we headed back to our cars and called it a night. We walked on past it a ways until we came to a small bridge spanning a dry creek. There were scattered boards here and there and wooden beams holding up the ceiling.
While we were talking, Chris mentioned about a building next door that was supposed to have some kind of sub-basement in it.
The bridge was begging to be explored, but there was absolutely no way to walk across it without being seen by everyone in the area. There was nothing supporting the half of the house over the sinkhole, and it looked ready to fall in at any moment.
However, since it was daylight and Dodd City was about the size of a postage stamp, I didn't figure we'd have any problem finding it this time. Thankfully, the natives were friendly. However, as Hiccup and I were walking along behind everyone else, a rock about the size of VCR suddenly slammed to the ground in front of us. In the middle of the thoroughfare, there was also a large clock, as well as raised concrete area that had once had plants growing in it.