ampu-announce

[Ampu-announce] adeptly

From: Agnes Holloway
Subject: [Ampu-announce] adeptly
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 06:44:35 +0300

Happy anniversary, Mark! And the winner is Norm Jenson Of OneGoodMove.
Jessica Valenti looked discernibly female in a blogger group photo with Bill Clinton, and Ann is aghast, appalled, and dismayed!
And the winner is Norm Jenson Of OneGoodMove. And in the words of my first Blogger-Verse winner, yes, I coined that phrase! Of course, Tom DeLay has been doing the distancing dance for a while now, with an assist from Susan Schmidt and James Grimaldi at the Washington Post.
I thought I'd celebrate Congressman Randy Cunningham's guilty plea with a pair of limericks.
But just let the Justice Department mess with one of their own, by raiding his House office, then suddenly Frist and Hastert whip out their long forgotten copies of the Separation of Powers clause.
In fact, I cited Americablog as one of my favorites when I was interviewed by Bloggasm. Unfortunately, John Solomon isn't the only thing wrong with the AP: Check out Andrew Taylor's Democrats-are-crazed-liberals piece. Here's the personal limerick I've written in her honor: .
I thought I'd celebrate Congressman Randy Cunningham's guilty plea with a pair of limericks.
I mean Jack Abramoff has entered into a plea agreement, Republicans are rushing to distance themselves from Abramoff. " I agree with Buzzflash, as you can see from my Net Neutrality Ad Madness limerick. In fact, I cited Americablog as one of my favorites when I was interviewed by Bloggasm. Or is it reverse sexism?
Here's my pair of limericks about Jean Schmidt's outrageous House floor speech, in which she called John Murtha a coward because of his Iraq withdrawal plan: . And the winner is Norm Jenson Of OneGoodMove.
Happy anniversary, Mark! I just can't help myself.
This tutorial concludes the Basic Reporting section.
Do you think my new set of lyrics will make Bush cry too?
Of course, Tom DeLay has been doing the distancing dance for a while now, with an assist from Susan Schmidt and James Grimaldi at the Washington Post. Every week I'll pick a deserving blogger and write him or her a personal Blogger-Verse.
Of course, these classes are nothing more than window dressing designed to dupe us into thinking Bush gives a damn about ethics.