ampu-announce

[Ampu-announce] - As We Get 'Em, We Put 'Em Here!

From: Blanchard Dan
Subject: [Ampu-announce] - As We Get 'Em, We Put 'Em Here!
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:34:24 +0100

Seeking an actor with an athletic build.

Get THRI First Thing on THURSDAY DEC 14!
THIS IS GOING TO EXPLODE!
Check out for HOT NEWS!

Introducing THRI.PK:

Wednesday's Results: UP +0.28 (27.18%)
Company: THRESHER INDUSTRIES
Symbol: THRI.PK
Price: $1.31
Short Term Target: $2.75
Long Term Target: $4.15
Recommendation: STRONG BUY
Investment Risk: Low
Note: High Volume Activity All Week

CALL YOUR BROKER TO PLACE YOUR ORDER RIGHT NOW!!!
WATCH THRI TRADE STARTING THURSDAY DEC 14!

Accompanist will be provided.
In addition, you can add easily to the following news aggregators listed
at the bottom of this page. Note: The Howards struggle with the fact
that the situation is entirely out of their control; they are helpless.
Rick and Cathy Howard struggle to reach their teenage daughter,
eventually learning that she has been critically wounded.
Auditions will consist of Cold Readings from the script.
Loves brother Vince dearly, and rarely jealous even though he owes any
current acclaim he still has to Vince, and not the stuff of the TV
legend he is in his own mind. The Warrior God of the Bahram Yasht. The
process culminates in a staged reading at a local venue TBA.
Middle Eastern actresses encouraged to audition for this role. For more
information, please visit www.
Equity Audition Procedures are NOT in effect.
Please specify in the subject line whether you are applying as a
playwright, director, or dramaturge.
Playwrights are encouraged to submit their unpublished work, which is
then developed by an experienced team of directors, dramaturges, and
actors. We are not accepting actor submissions at this time. Asa and
Drew are hours away from destiny: a meeting to audition beats for the
rapper du jour.
The Warrior God of the Bahram Yasht.
No office visits or drop-offs please. All the screenplays have been
approved by working film professionals; they could be a great addition
to your video reels.
Especially seeking adult singers for Simba and Nala, the tall and
attractive African lions.
Especially seeking adult singers for Simba and Nala, the tall and
attractive African lions.
Must have strong vocal abilities. No dancing required, but should have
ability to move gracefully. All the screenplays have been approved by
working film professionals; they could be a great addition to your video
reels. Actor portrays several characters in this one-man show.
Middle Eastern and African American actors encouraged to audition.
Production Stage Manager: Audrey Marshall.
Broadway and National Tours.
Must be skilled in the art of MCing or rapping.
EDGE Theatre, Fort Lauderdale, FL. Middle Eastern and Caucasian actors
encouraged to audition.
Note: The Howards struggle with the fact that the situation is entirely
out of their control; they are helpless.
SAG Rep: Anthony Hanna. We are not accepting actor submissions at this
time.
Loves brother Vince dearly, and rarely jealous even though he owes any
current acclaim he still has to Vince, and not the stuff of the TV
legend he is in his own mind.
Kellan Wilkes and Mr. We will schedule audition appointments
individually.
These are PAID positions.
Knowledge of Farsi a plus. Karen and Mark Bryant rejoice in the fact
that their son is unharmed, only to find out that he is responsible for
the day's tragedy. PLEASE EMAIL HEADSHOTS AND RESUMES TO STAGE MANAGER
AUDREY MARSHALL at audrey. All DVD reels should include a stamped
self-addressed envelope to be returned.
We are not accepting actor submissions at this time. - As We Get 'Em, We
Put 'Em Here!
Location: Los Angeles, CA. Must be skilled in the art of MCing or
rapping. We are not accepting actor submissions at this time. Auditions
will consist of Cold Readings from the script.
Production Stage Manager: Audrey Marshall.
Open auditions for adult singers. Darius Safavi is a critically
acclaimed writer and director of experimental theater productions.
Kellan Wilkes and Mr.
Issuers of this news and information and not Actorschecklist.