ampu-announce

[Ampu-announce] Resolution may want

From: Bobbi Friend
Subject: [Ampu-announce] Resolution may want
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:42:59 -0060

Harris Exploration Strikes Gold!

Internal origin from the survey site say that HXPN has made
a major breakthrough.  Word is that results show a 12.5 gm/T
rating on the property.  With onsite equipment able to
process 100 tons a day it equates to yields of 1250 gm/day.
At current market prices this would generate yearly earnings of over $10mil.

Taking into consideration both the size and the high soil
ratings this gives HXPN a book price of roughly $5.00 which
we have pegged as our target price.

Harris Exploration

Symbol: HXPN
Current Price:     $1.62
Sho rt Term Tar get:  $5.00

This news will hit the street very soon and send this symbol
to heaven.  We advise our readers to get in now and divest at
the tar get price.Recomme\ndation: think