anarchdb-devel

[Anarchdb-devel] Re: ARDB on Debian testing

From: Meshee
Subject: [Anarchdb-devel] Re: ARDB on Debian testing
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 12:08:19 +0100

well, same problem again:
here is outputs:
address@hidden:~/ardb/anarchdb/wxARDB$ aclocal
acinclude.m4:9: warning: underquoted definition of FIND_GNOME
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
acinclude.m4:29: warning: underquoted definition of FIND_KDE

automake works fine, as autoconf

but ./configure complains:
checking for xml2-config... /usr/bin/xml2-config
checking for xslt-config... /usr/bin/xslt-config
checking for wx-config... /usr/bin/wx-config
checking for wxWidgets version >= 2.6.0... yes (version 2.6.1)
checking for wxWidgets static library... no
./configure: line 3450: syntax error near unexpected token `SQLITE,'
./configure: line 3450: `       PKG_CHECK_MODULES(SQLITE, sqlite)'

so basicaly the same error message (which is conforting)

I just noticed that the "official dependances" are sqlite2, but debian
testing allows sqlite0 or sqlite3.

Any idees?

@Ville Takanen: which dependances did you installed to have a compile env?