ant-phone-devel

[Ant-phone-devel] Detection problem

From: Carl Mundelius
Subject: [Ant-phone-devel] Detection problem
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 16:50:56 -0400

Hello,
I tried to use the ant video downloader v2.4.7.2 and report pages with no detection.  At luv2skeet.com the movie is playing in firefox using flash player 21.0.0.242 and there is no detection of the movie.

I have had this problem before, but rarely.

I had difficulty finding this address to write.  I suggest you link it to your search page for detection problem, feedback page and not found.  I searched on your web site many different ways

I sure hope I am contacting the correct person.  If you do not support the ant video downloader, please let me know.

Thank you.

Carl Mundelius