apps-gnustep

Ann: new ProjectCenter snapshot

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Ann: new ProjectCenter snapshot
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 00:01:20 +0100

Hi,

there is a new snapshot available. From the website:

The new snapshot shows the beginning of some radical changes in the interface.
I have decided to
concentrate more on code management and project handling than editing.
Therefore I am changing the
interface to serve those needs better. Tell me your opinion! Eventually an
integrated editor will be included
again once we have more mature GUI code and more time to write a good editor.
Of course you still can
double-click on a file in the browser to open it in a separate window or in an
enxternal editor.

cheers, Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert