apps-gnustep

URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: samuel sankoh
Subject: URGENT ASSISTANCE
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 06:59:08 -0700 (PDT)

>From : Mrs samulel Sankoh
Tel : 225 07.98.39.17

Dear Sir,

 With due respect and humility I write you this
proposal which I believe would be of great interest to
you.  I am Mrs Elizabeth Sankoh, the wife of the late
Dr. Fredrick Sankoh of the blessed memory. Prior to
the death of my husband by the rebel forces loyal to
Major  Paul Koromah, he was the Director General of
the  National Gold and Diamond Mining Corporation of
Sierra  Leone.

 Before my husband was assassinated, he instructed me
and my children (Augochi & Joe) to move out of Sierra
Leone immediately before the powerful Economic
Community of West Africa States (ECOMOG) forces
intervened which eventually resulted into a brutal
civil war. I and my children managed to escape to
Abidjan, Republic of Côte d’Ivoire through the help of
 my husband’s friend. Our escape was not an easy one.
We came into Abidjan with some valuables including
pure gold dust and cash sum of $16,000,000.00 (Sixteen
Million United States Dollars) in two truck boxes
which I deposited with a Finance Security Company here
 in Abidjan Côte d’Ivoire with my first son’s name
(Augochi Sankoh)  For your information, we did not
disclose the real  content of the boxes to the
Security Company and we do  not wish them to know this
under any circumstances.

Rather, we deposited the boxes as containing family
valuables, while we are camped in the refugee camp.
Meanwhile, I want to leave Côte d’Ivoire entirely with
this money for investment in your country because of
the unstable political situation and mostly for the
future of my children.

I therefore require you to please assist me in the
following areas :
1- Changing the ownership of the boxes in your name as
the sole beneficiary to enable us transfer the money
into your country.
2- You are also required to negotiate for the best
project where this money could be invested
3- Above every other thing you shall keep the
confidentiality of this transaction.  We have it in
mind to reward you handsomely for your assistance.
We are prepared to give you 20% of the total sum as
your reward while 5% will cover any expenses made
during this transaction. Also you shall have 15% of
the total profit of the investment because you are to
manage it for my children.  Do not hesitate to call my
son Augochi Sankoh on this line: Tel 225 07.98.39.17,
immediately you receive this fax to enable us proceed
in earnest towards concluding this transfer.
May God bless you as you assist us.

Yours, sincerely
 Mrs Mrs samulel Sankoh