apps-gnustep

Ann: ProjectCenter 0.2.6

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Ann: ProjectCenter 0.2.6
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 17:09:46 +0100

Hi,

I'd like to announce the availability of ProjectCenter 0.2.6. You can get it
from
ftp.gnustep.org once it appears in the dev apps directory or directly from the
CVS - be sure to compile everything if you get it from there!

To see what has changed read the NEWS file or the various ChangeLogs. Let me
know,

-Phil

PS2Adam: Could you please move the tarball to the dev apps directory on
ftp.gnustep.org and remove the previous version?
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
Software Engineer