apps-gnustep

GNUMail.app > Next release

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: GNUMail.app > Next release
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:32:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I plan to release GNUMail.app 1.0.3 and Pantomime 1.0.5 in a couple of
days.

All the desired features for the next release have been implemented. Only
minor things need to be done and I plan to do them all this weekend.

Lots of things have changed and it's too long for me to list them all. You
can look at the ChangeLog entries to see all the changes that have occured
since the last release. Among the changes, we have:

- You can now see messages in a separate window by double-clicking on
  them ;
- You can now reuse a MailWindow when opening a different mailbox (instead
  of always opening a new window) ;
- Initial PGP/GPG support (see Bundles/PGP) ;
- NSToolbar support on OS X ;
- better IMAP support ;
- lots and lots of bug fixes and new, small, features.

I would appreciate if some of you could give a try to the cvs version of
both project.

You can login to the cvs repository by doing:

cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/opt/cvsroot login
(password is anoncvs)

You can checkout both projects by doing:

cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/opt/cvsroot checkout Pantomime
cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/opt/cvsroot checkout GNUMail

If you do try them and find bugs or missing features that could be quickly
implemented, I would be glad to hear from you and resolve those issues.

Thanks a lot,
                Ludovic

--
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.