apso-devel

Re: [Apso-devel] Cross-posting: netsync transport encryption?

From: Jeronimo Pellegrini
Subject: Re: [Apso-devel] Cross-posting: netsync transport encryption?
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 07:17:37 -0300

> Is Apso a branch of monotone? Or does it work entirely different? The
> website mentions that you plan to support other systems as well, that's
> why I ask.

As I mentioned on the Monotone list, I wanted Apso to be completely
independent of version control system and crytpo library.

> -- Ulf

> P.S.: I've just subscribed to the apso-devel mailing list. I might be
> able to get University support for this project. No money, just
> manpower. It kind of fits in the project I'm working on.

That would be great! :-)

Right now the implementation is not complete and needs a big overhaul.
But it's not that bad either.

The TODO file in the sources kind of summarizes what needs to be done,
I think.

J.