apso-devel

Re: [Apso-devel] Exceptions, debugging and code correctness

From: Caio Marcelo
Subject: Re: [Apso-devel] Exceptions, debugging and code correctness
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 15:12:40 -0300

Hello,

On 5/6/07, Jeronimo Pellegrini <address@hidden> wrote:
Some ideas related to code correctness, exceptions and debugging.
Comments?

I liked the article you pointed out. The first and second part are
really nice, being objective about what we call an error and such. I'm
not very familiar with Exception usage in C++, but shouldn't be very
hard...

What about applying your suggestions to a small part of Apso, to see
how it would be like and then we propagate to rest of code?

About logging, dividing the log also by the 'aspect' or 'submodule' is
a good way to go. Today's tools support this?

Cheers,
 Caio Marcelo