aramorph-users

[Aramorph-users] I am back (XML Tables)

From: Ahmed El-dawy
Subject: [Aramorph-users] I am back (XML Tables)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:51:06 +0300

Hello,
  Sorry I was late. It was my last year in the university.
Now, where are we? I remember the last thing we were talking about is
converting dictionaries into XML files.
  I have attached that last version. The structure of the stems file is
root
  |___________
  |                   |
lemma         lemma
  |_______
  |            |
entry     entry

I don't know whether this is correct or not.
Also I have included the DTD in the XML file.
The <glosses> tag may contain several <gloss> tags. If it is only one
gloss it may be added as a text data. The same for
<grammatical-categories>
I have removed the definition of tags with text only to be more
readable. I will add it in the last version.
Please see it and tell me.
--
Regards,
Ahmed Saad