arkiweb-project

[Arkiweb-project] interaction extraterrestrial

From: Jozy Pagan
Subject: [Arkiweb-project] interaction extraterrestrial
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 12:57:42 -0300

Sick of hedge funds and flippers getting all the great new issues?
We want to congratulate all of our members who read our Trading
Alert on  A B S Y  last time.

Date : Monday, June 7, 2006
Company : ABSOLUTESKY INC
Symbol : A B S Y Current Price : $0.95
12 Day Target : $1
Market Performance : 5(5)

We think the fun is just beginning with this stock.
That would be well over a 300% gain from these levels.
Best stock for Year 2006 - read the story and you will  s e e  f o r
y o u r s e l f.
This stock will explode!
Talk about flying under the radar?  Isn't that what we look for?