aspell-devel

[pspell-devel] This list is now a Development only mailing list.

From: Kevin Atkinson
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 18:07:24 -0500 (EST)

I have added some new mailing lists and have changed the purpose of this
one.  The lists are as follows:

pspell-announce:  a read-only low volume list for announcements concerning
  Pspell. Developers who use Pspell in there applications are strongly
  advised to subscribed to this list.

pspell-user:  for help with writing applications to use Pspell and the
  general discussion concerning Pspell. If you are having trouble
  installing Pspell or getting Pspell to work with an application which
  already has Pspell support please use the pspell-help mailing list.

pspell-help: for the help with installing Pspell and getting Pspell to
  work with other applications. If you are also having problems installing
  Aspell please post to the aspell-announce mailing list. If you are
  having trouble writing applications to use Pspell please use the
  pspell-user mailing list.

pspell-devel: the developing mailing list for Pspell. Those wishing to
  help with the pspell development should subscribe to this list.

Everyone subscribed to this list will automatically be subscribed to
pspell-user and pspell-devel within an hour.  You will also automatically
be unsubscribed from pspell-devel.  To avoid confusion the pspell-devel
mailing list now requires approval from me to subscribe and only list
members may post to the mailing list.  This will be changed once I update
the manual.

---
Kevin Atkinson
kevina at users sourceforge net