aspell-devel

Re: [aspell-devel] segfault in latest snapshot

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] segfault in latest snapshot
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:04:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, Nils Ellmenreich wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is on RedHat 7.1. I've tried it with the delivered gcc 2.96 and
> also with gcc 3.1.1. and aspell-0.50-20020815. While checking a file
> with the following command line
>
> aspell -c -t --add-tex-command="bibliography p" \
>  --add-tex-command="verbatim p" --add-tex-command="figure o p" \
>  --add-tex-command="texttt p"  --lang=en_GB foo.tex

The attached patch should fix the problem.  It was actually a rather
serious problem when the null at the end of the string was being changed
to a space.  It also fixes a small bug when the ".tex" extension wasn't
being recognized like it should.  The "-t" should now be optional.

I will commit my changes after I get rid of all the debugging print
statements. And fix a releated bug in the html filter.

---
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org