aspell-devel

[aspell-devel] Cygwin / Mingw

From: Ruurd A. Reitsma
Subject: [aspell-devel] Cygwin / Mingw
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:43:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

as already reported twice on the list and on the bug tracking system by me,
compiling on cygwin/mingw produces the following error.

undefined reference to
acommon::CopyPtr<acommon::Config>::Parms::del(acommon::Config *)

By explicidly instantiating the template in speller.hpp, i can get the common
lib to compile. The speller lib link step fails with a huge number of undefined