aspell-devel

Re: [aspell-devel] conversion of manual to texinfo

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] conversion of manual to texinfo
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:22:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Lutz Horn wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've started to convert the Aspell manual to Texinfo. Is anybody else
> working on this task? Using Emacs I think a first version should be
> ready before the weekend, even though some content is tricky (ie large
> tables).
>
> Of course, I've still got some questions.
>
> 1. Is there a need for an index?

It would be nice but not mandatory.

> 2. Where should the Texinfo file go? Sourceforge, this list?

You could send it directly to me at address@hidden

When converting the devel docs please note that some of it is generated
from pod2latex.  I believe there is a pod2texi conversion program out there
but I have not been able to track it down.

Thanks a lot for doing this, I really appreciate it.

---
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org