aspell-devel

Re: [aspell-devel] hypenation

From: Stefan Kost
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] hypenation
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 19:43:34 +0200

Hi lode,
> Hi,
>
> I would like to see aspell support hyphen-
> ated words.
>
> Is there a way to make aspell understand the word "hyphenated"
> in the above sentence?
> I think this should be a simple modification, but I do not see where
> this should be added. I'm trying to wade though the source code
> but it looks like it's a rather complicated matter to see how it works.
> I suppose gdb and "n" will have to guide me...

I've asked a similar question a while ago but didn't got an answer. When
checking source code comments and literals, I don't want aspell to break
words on '_' chars. The project seems to lack motivated developers,
which is a pitty. Would be really cool if you can find out if such a
feature could be added.

Ciao
  Stefan