aspell-devel

Re: [aspell-devel] Thoughts on using aspell for Indian language checking

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] Thoughts on using aspell for Indian language checking
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 22:41:56 -0700 (MST)

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006, Ethan Bradford wrote:

As luck would have it, I already added the scores to the C API.  Depending
on Kevin's and your preferences, I could send you a patch on 0.60.4, or
Kevin can get you an early version of the next release, or you can just wait
for it...

I take it you mean patch [ 1489981 ] Implement export of "Score":

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1489981&group_id=245&atid=300245

I still plan to review it.  It won't likely make it in until Aspell 0.61.

gora, you should have a look at the bug and the comments I made to give you an idea of what I will and will not accept.