Gaspell .28.1 recalled

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Gaspell .28.1 recalled
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 22:19:24 -0400

It turns out that Gaspell .28.1 bug fixed made things worse so I am
recalling it :)

Gaspell .28.2 (July 28, 1999) Changes:
        Reverted to Gaspell .28 code as my bug fixed now causes Gaspell to
                randomly crash when the text is unhighlighted.  I then
                fixed the bug in .28 by a cheap hack.   I hope eventually
                find out what is really going on.
        Changed the text window to use word wrap.

--
Kevin Atkinson
address@hidden