[aspell] Re: [dict-beta] Aspell (formully Kspell) News and Updates

From: bware
Subject: [aspell] Re: [dict-beta] Aspell (formully Kspell) News and Updates
Date: 28 Oct 1998 14:42:32 -0000

Kevin Atkinson <address@hidden> wrote:

>So far I only got email from 2 or 3 people about this project and
>absolutely no one but me is subscribed to Aspell's mailing list.  So I
>am asking you for advice on 1) how to get the word out and 2) how to
>stir up interest in my spell checker or at very least how to get
>people to start using it. I think that Aspell is long overdue as
>ispell suggestion strategy sucks for people how can't spell.  However
>others may disagree.

This looks like a great project and you should be commended for doing it.

Would you like me to include a link on my "More Dictionaries"
(http://www.onelook.com/more.shtml) page? If so, then please suggest
how the title might be worded and the best URL to use.

I probably will not join the mailing list because I do not have time to
follow the details, but do keep me inform of things I can do to help.

Best regards,
Bob

Bob Ware, Englewood, CO, USA, EARTH, (303) 290-0119, address@hidden
OneLook Dictionaries, http://www.onelook.com/
(1956688 words in 379 dictionaries now indexed)
PRACTICE RANDOM KINDNESS AND SENSELESS ACTS OF BEAUTY

---
Note: This message was origanlly posted to address@hidden,
      not address@hidden