Re: [aspell] bulgarian dict

From: Jacob Sparre Andersen
Subject: Re: [aspell] bulgarian dict
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 13:45:13 +0100 (MET)

Bozhan:

> I want ot make dictonary for bulgarian spelling. Can you
> give me some related information how to make it ...what
> i need?

You need a raw dictionary (one word per line, no spaces) and
aspell. Section 3.3.1 and chapter 5[1] in the documentation
for aspell explains how to generate an aspell dictionary
from a raw dictionary.

You can also download
http://da.speling.org/filer/aspell-da-1.4.3.tar.gz to see
how it is done for the Danish dictionary.

Jacob

1) Assuming the 0.31 and 0.32 versions have the same chapter
   numbering.
--
"Any, sufficiently complicated, experiment is indistinguishable from magic."