[aspell] Aspell 0.32.6 (Sparc binaries ??)

From: Tim Freedom
Subject: [aspell] Aspell 0.32.6 (Sparc binaries ??)
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 15:47:01 PST

Is there anyone out there that has sparc binaries for the latest aspell version (Aspell .32.6) ? I don't have root privileges on the system I'm on and it doesn't have pspell installed on it; thus my question.

The last sparc binaries posted were for aspell .29.1

If there aren't any newer binaries out there, could someone enlighten me on how to compile aspell without having pspell installed (i.e. has anyone gone through the process of mucking about with the Makefiles to get it to work) ?

Thanks