[aspell-user] ASpell with Borland Delphi?

From: Aaron Chan
Subject: [aspell-user] ASpell with Borland Delphi?
Date: Fri Oct 19 17:51:18 2001

Hey All,
        I"m new to this mailing list but one question. I'm developing a syntax enabled editor (using TSynEdit delphi comp) and i was wondering if i could add spellchecking capabilities to it using ASpell or if anyone could suggest any other free alternatives that can be used from Borland Delphi, or better still is there a Delphi port of ASpell or another such spelling component? (i have delphi 5)
        From Aaron