[aspell-help] Aspell and UTF-8 Support

From: Isam Bayazidi
Subject: [aspell-help] Aspell and UTF-8 Support
Date: Thu Oct 25 02:36:12 2001

Hi All ..
        I would like to ask about the UTF-8 encoding support in Aspell .. a
team of
developers are interested about using Aspell for Arabic Language spell
checking, and we want to know how much this is possible ..
        We tried to contact the maintainer of the Aspell several times with no
reply.. please if anyone can help and tell us where to start, and if it is
possible that would be very much appreciated..

--
                Yours
                        Isam Bayazidi