[Aspell-user] Build problem under solaris if prefix contains ","

From: Harry Lu
Subject: [Aspell-user] Build problem under solaris if prefix contains ","
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:14:15 +0800

Hi!,
I am trying to build aspell-0.50.3 under solairs 8 with gcc 3.2 and I need to install it to a directory whose name contains a comma, e.g. "aspell,v0.50.3". So I run ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/aspell,v0.50.0, it is ok. But when building, the "," seems confict with gcc's "-Wl," option, so the linking will fail. If I modify libtool, and comment the line
   wl="-Wl,"
then the build will pass and running aspell seemes OK.
Yes, containing a comma in a directory name might be foolish, but sometimes you have no choice:(
   Can something be done here to make the build more smoothly?
   Thanks!
       Harry