[Aspell-user] Windows GUI for aspell

From: Olivier Jeannet
Subject: [Aspell-user] Windows GUI for aspell
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:26:59 +0100

Hi,

I am a happy user of aspell under Linux, however I saw there was a
windows port of aspell, and I downloaded it. It works in a DOS window
(my office computer is under Windows NT) but I was wondering if there
was a GUI for it ? I parsed the mailing-list archives but did not find
any information about that.

Does someone know if there is some GUI for aspell under Windows, or
if it is easy to interface aspell with software like Word (sorry) or
Mozilla (Phoenix works well for me under both Windows and Linux) ?
Any link is welcome.

Regards.

--
Olivier Jeannet - SchlumbergerSema (e-Payment Terminals & Systems)
  The words 'Microsoft' and 'trust' only really seem to fit together