RE: [Aspell-user] Personal word list update

From: Maurice Rickard
Subject: RE: [Aspell-user] Personal word list update
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:23:15 -0500

Having tried it again, it's still not working. The file I'm writing looks like this:

*firstword
*secondword
*thirdword
#

and I'm calling Aspell this way:

        /path/to/file | /path/to/aspell -a --personal=/path/to/.aspell.en.pws

And I get back

        @(#) International Ispell Version 3.1.20 (but really Aspell 0.50.2)

Followed by three blank lines. Any ideas, anyone? I'm using PHP to do this, and I can supply code, if that helps.

Thanks!