[Aspell-user] Newbie: Cannot execute the Make

From: Konstantinos Kafritsas
Subject: [Aspell-user] Newbie: Cannot execute the Make
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:41:23 +0100

Hi!
I am trying to install this great application, but so far every trial fails.
the ./configure && make always ends with these last two lines

make[1]: *** [libaspell.la] Error 1
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

Any suggestions? I installed already the libtools, but it gives me the same error. Also when I am running the .configure&&make as root, it does not change anything.

This is my first program to be compiled, so it might be a trivial question to you.

Thanks for your help.
Konstantin