Re: [Aspell-user] ispell-process-line: Ispell misalignment: word `ut' po

From: Christoph Hintermüller
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] ispell-process-line: Ispell misalignment: word `ut' point 791; probably incompatible versions
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:33:46 +0200

hi
Am Mittwoch, 17. September 2003 08:28 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your quick reply. I am amazed to get such quick help.
>
> I installed the latest version if Aspell 0.50.3 and get the error only
> after I have just started Emacs, no matter if the file has slashesh or
                                            ^^^^^^^
Hm emacs have you downloaded the newest emacs binding package too or do you
still use the one packaged along with your original instalation. Afaik
there are some differences when binding aspell <=0.33.x and aspell >=0.50
to emacs ....
Do not know if this really helps but give it a try if not done jet.

> "ispell-process-line: Ispell misalignment: word `ut' point 1; probably
> incompatible versions

This would hint too to downloading the newest version aspell-emacs script
too in order to make emacs and aspell cooperate properly or if this doesnt
help contact maintainer of aspell-emacs binding directly.

cu
Christoph

--
Dipl.-Ing. Christoph Hintermüller
University for Health Informatics and Technology Tyrol