[Aspell-user] Re: Getting Aspell to work

From: Andrew M. Inggs
Subject: [Aspell-user] Re: Getting Aspell to work
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:23:16 +0100

Sjaani v wrote:
I downloaded Aspell for use with Winguts. The program (winguts) finds it okay but Aspell doesn't seem to have any ability to notice badly spelled words.

What is Winguts?  Which version of Aspell?  Where did you download it from?

I've downloaded dictionaries but they all seem to be empty when I try to open in winzip them on my computer in order to loat them into the Aspell folders.

What platform are you runing on? From your mention of WinZip I guess Windows. If so, I recommend the Aspell binary and dictionaries at <http://aspell.net/win32/>.

-- Andrew