[Aspell-user] Manuel Installation and use.

From: James Supancic
Subject: [Aspell-user] Manuel Installation and use.
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 04:56:13 +0000

I want to write a spell-check program for a Sharp Zaurus. I would like to use aspell, but I have the following problems

A: I cant do ./configure, make, make install because the system to install to is differnt then the system that will be compiling (Im doing a cross compile). B: Basicly I want to know, what order I should compile individual componets, and ware I should put them, and then how do I make sure everythings working. How should I set up my makefiles? I cant use the ones made by ./configure or the ones that came with it. Can I use progen and tmake?

Thank you for your time,
Arrummzen

Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead? Your old favorites are always playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free! http://join.msn.com/?page=offers/premiumradio