RE: [Aspell-user] spam filtering with aspell

From: Dormont, Dan \(CORP\)
Subject: RE: [Aspell-user] spam filtering with aspell
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 11:06:52 -0500

address@hidden wrote:

>How can I run aspell non-interactively ?  I believe I've seen it done, but
>can't figure it out from the man page.

There are two ways to run aspell non-interactively: in-process via the C API,
or out-of-process via pipe mode.  In my own (somewhat limited) experience, I
have found that pipe mode is easier to code for and can be used from languages
other than C, but the C API is both more powerful and more efficient.

Both methods are documented in Chapter 6 of the manual:
http://aspell.net/man-html/manual.html

-Dan