Re: [Aspell-user] (no subject)

From: Christoph Hintermüller
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 06:21:18 +0200

Hi
Am Montag, 2. August 2004 18:30 schrieb Grzegorz:
> hi
> i work on mac OS Panther and would like to install aspell 0.50.5  and
> polish dictionary but i have no idea how to do it ( run unix or use
> terminal or somethins else ). if somebody can write me step by step how
> i can do that ( i have already downloaded aspell and dictionary ) would
> be great.
Do you know how to operate packager program which is capable to open, read and
extract .tar.gz files if so unpack aspell package and read the files:
  README
and
  INSTALL

Do the same for the dictionary. If not figure out how to unpack .tar.gz
archives first. (in Windows winzip would be tje joice )
cu
Chris
ps: check apple site if they have something ready for you or if they would
make it ready