Re: [Aspell-user] Problem with accents

From: Christoph Hintermüller
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Problem with accents
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 18:25:28 +0200

Hi
Am Sonntag, 10. Oktober 2004 15:19 schrieb
address@hidden:

> Quite a lot :) If this causes the problem, could you please tell me how to
fix
> it and where I could find more information? I like my system to run in
> English, but most of the text files I write are in Dutch and some in
> Vietnamese.
a quick fix would be calling aspell to tell aspell to assume german locale as
follows
aspell --language-tag = gr

for Dutch and Viatnamese it schould be the same.
you also coud set the Dutch tag in aspell configuration file while calling
aspell with different language tag for Viatnamese.
But you will require the proper dictionaries for both languages installed and
the corresponding localisation packages.

Hope that helps &
cu
Chris