Re: [Aspell-user] Problem compilation again

From: Christoph Hintermüller
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Problem compilation again
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:03:19 +0200

Hi David
Am Montag, 11. Oktober 2004 18:10 schrieb DAVID GAMA RODRIGUEZ:
> But I want to know
>
> Why compile aspell 0.60 and it works in RED HAT 9.0?
Hm a lot more filters and a lot more flexible way of fiter modes to define.
Filters: enhanced TeX filter now also properly spells \"a and other muti
character symbols.
Context filter for limitting spellcheck to delimited contexts like C/C++
(documentation) comments and Strings and hide all otherer parts from
spellchecking. Or hiding most of the HTML and SGML tags enclosed in <>.

Extend available filters by your own without recompilation of aspell itself.
Extend available filter modes without recompilation of aspell.
Redefine existing filter modes without obscuring the default ones.

AFAIK affix enhanced soundslike spell checking .
> And
>
> Where I can find the definition of ftruncate or is made by yourself???
man ftruncate (at least SuSE 9.1)
cu
Xris