[Aspell-user] Anyone compiled aspell 0.60* with Solaris CC?

From: Ian Veach
Subject: [Aspell-user] Anyone compiled aspell 0.60* with Solaris CC?
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:17:10 -0800 (PST)

Greetings.  We are in the process of upgrading our PHP and associated
libraries, etc., and have been thusfar compiling all our (dependent)
libraries with Sun's cc and not gcc.  Since we have dependencies both for
aspell and from aspell already, and since we'd prefer a native compile if
we can get it, we would prefer to try to get aspell compiled with CC (Sun
C++ 5.6 2004/07/15).

To that end, has anyone managed to accomplish this with the 0.60 tree?  I
saw back in the list that someone was attempting patches to get 0.50.4.1
working, and will try that, but was wondering if there was a better and
newer solution...

thanks,
ivo