[Aspell-user] Problems in using the Aspell6 VC DLL

From: Thallam Raghu Prasad
Subject: [Aspell-user] Problems in using the Aspell6 VC DLL
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:02:59 +0530

Dear All,

        OS: Windows 2000 professional.
        IDE:    Visual Studio 6.0 for building

        I successfully build the .dll.
        I tried to register the .dll for further usage but I get the following error

        ..\..\Debug\Aspell6Dynamic.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer
        entry point was not found.

        DllRegisterServer may not be exported, or a corrupt version of
        ..\..\Debug\Aspell6Dynamic.dll may be in memory. consider using
        PView to detect and remove it.

        I tried the same on Windows XP, it says more or less same and also says
        Invalid COM Component.

Please help me out.

For more explanation via voice I would appreciate if somebody could share their experience and provide me your voice/telphone number so that I can reach you to explain my situation.

Thanks & Regards,
Raghu.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply email and then destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of the company shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT or NTL. Any information contained in this email, when addressed to Clients is subject to the terms and conditions in governing client contract.